HUK 2020 ULTIMATE FISHING EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry. Employees of Marolina Outdoor, Hawk Cay Resort and the Saltwater Experience and their respective subsidiaries, agencies, affiliates and members of the immediate families are not eligible. Void where prohibited.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The 2020 Ultimate Fishing Experience Sweepstakes begins at 7:00 am EST July 9, 2020 and ends at 11:59 pm PT September 15, 2020.
TO ENTER: You may enter one of two ways:
Online: Visit www.hukgear.com/sweepstakes between July 1,2020 and September 15, 2020. Complete the appropriate entry form and submit as directed. U.S. entries must be received by Web Site’s server by 11:59 pm PT on September 15, 2020. LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
DRAWING/PRIZE/ODDS: On or about September 16, 2020, a random drawing will be conducted by Marolina Outdoor Inc., from among all eligible in-store and online entries combined to award the following prize:
2 days of fishing with Top Guides Rich Tudor & Tom Rowland from Saltwater Experience and 3 nights lodging at Hawk Cay Resort. One room. Prize consists of $500 in Huk apparel for the 2 people on the trip.
Transportation, meals, incidentals and any other costs related to the use of the prize (and not specified as being included) are the sole responsibility of winner.
Total combined approximate retail value of prize is US $5,000. All taxes on the prize and expenses not specified are winner’s sole responsibility.
All dates and accommodations are subject to resort and guide availability. If winner cannot accept prize as stated, prize will be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner.
Winner will be notified by telephone and/or mail at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- GENERAL: Taxes on prize and expenses not specified, are the sole responsibility of winner. No prize transfer. No prize substitution except at Sponsors’ sole discretion.
- ARBITRATION/CHOICE OF LAW: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and/or Sponsors in connection with the promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of South Carolina, without regard for conflicts of law doctrine, and all proceedings shall take place in Charleston, SC, USA.
- WINNERS LIST: Winner’s name will be shared on Facebook on or around September 19th as well as be posted at hukgear.com/sweepstakes.