CUSTOMER SERVICE ACCOUNT SPECIALIST
Marolina Outdoor, home of Huk Performance Fishing and Nomad Outdoor, is looking for the next superstar to join our team.
The Customer Service Account Specialist (CSAS) is responsible for providing positive customer service to internal and external customers. The CSAS will resolve customer concerns primarily through phone and email communication. He/She will be required to assist with the placement of orders, returns/refunds, order fulfillment, and invoicing. CSAS will utilize their industry experience, product knowledge, and systems to effectively communicate and assist customers. The ideal candidate will take a proactive approach to problem solving, can handle multiple tasks, and enjoys talking to people.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
· Effectively manage all aspects of customer service: sales orders, returns, credits, item fulfillment, invoicing, etc.
· Build customer relationships through open and interactive communication and guiding them to the appropriate service
· Allocate inventory to customer orders, approve shipments, and coordinate shipping with warehouse
· Order maintenance - make recommendations to customers, sales, and management to adjust order dates, quantities, and/or recommended product substitution to satisfy orders with the best possible fill rate.
· Assess inventory levels and ability to fill current and future orders.
· Monitoring and reporting on open orders/order bank
· Day to day interaction with TALG (3rd party warehouse)
· Manage high priority key accounts – closely monitor all activity for our largest customers
· Monitor customer purchase order receipt process via electronic data interchange (EDI) or other delivery method into the company's enterprise resource planning (ERP) system.
· Work cross functionally to resolve issues
· 3-5 years experience in customer service
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft office suite, concentration on Excel is highly preferred. etc.
· Experience with A2000, NetSuite, SAP or similar ERP system preferred.
· Apparel industry experience preferred.
· Must be a self-starter who can identify customers’ needs and devise solutions independently as well as in a team setting.
· Must be highly organized, attentive to detail, and have strong prioritization/time management skills.
· Must have the ability to multi task in an extremely fast paced environment.
PLEASE EMAIL WHOLESALE@MAROLINA.COM YOUR RESUME, EMAIL ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER FOR CONSIDERATION. EOE.
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Program
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- apparel : 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Suite: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- One location
Communication method(s) used:
- Answer incoming customer inquiries
- Collaborate with management teams to stay updated on new products, services, and policies
- Record customer information within our customer service database
- Engage with clients in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns
- Other duties as requested
- www.marolina.com www.hukgear.com www.nomadoutdoor.com
- Temporarily due to COVID-19